NYLON CONVEYOR BELT..
NN belt is the combination of Nylon in warp and weft and it is widely used in multi-ply conveyor belts for transporting bulk or lumpy materials.
M24 - Our range of M24 (24MPa) Conveyor Belts are abrasion resistant and highly resistant to cuts and gouges. These are mainly used in all mining industries and process industries such as cement (limestone), steel (crushed metallic ores), stone crushing industries (granite & blue metal).
- Unique Carcass Construction
- Superior Adhesion Levels
- Improved Flex
- Low Belt Stretch
- Good Impact Resistance
- Improved Resistance to Mechanical Damage
- Mildew, Moisture & Rot Resistance
- Improved Efficiency of Joints
- Improved Tear Resistance
- Suitable for all Applications
Types of Belts
- General duty belts
- Medium abrasion resistant
- High abrasion resistant